At Woodstone, we offer a smaller, more intimate, and more personal setting for our residents to call home. Being at home is such an important part of achieving a higher level of care. When a resident moves in to our community, they become a part of our family. By getting to know each resident and their family individually, we can better tailor the experience, and care, that our residents receive. Here, you’re not just a number, you’re not just another person living here – you’re part of our family.
We are dedicated to providing consistent and compassionate care to our residents and their families. We offer both high-intensity assisted living apartments as well as a memory care community. Each separate community offers private apartments and private bathrooms. Our communities are designed to meet your needs both now and in to the future.
Woodstone Senior Living is located in New Ulm and Hutchinson, Minnesota and in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.
We believe it is important to understand our Six Vision Points.
- Offer Choice: Whether it is personal or health related, we want to enable the residents that live in our communities to have choices. From choices in their care plans, to helping design our activity programs and our menus, residents living in our communities have a variety of choices that help them remain as independent as possible. By providing only the services and assistance the individual senior needs, the senior continues to do some things for themselves. In addition, providing seniors with only the care they require is less expensive.
- Maintaining Dignity: In our communities we respect the dignity of the residents. We accomplish this by showing respect, protecting their privacy, and encouraging independence.
- Promote Individuality: Promoting individuality means finding ways to celebrate how each person is special. While residents have similar needs, each resident has her own likes and dislikes, routines and lifestyles. Even when they live in our communities with others, they are still individuals.
- Resident Directed Focus: Each task that we do, day in, day out, has a direct effect on our residents. Resident directed focus is intended as a mindset for our care providers, ensuring that services a resident requires, they receive.
- Our staff: Welcome Home Health Care strives to do the best it can by the employees as best we can. We strive to be a leader in assisted living by providing high quality, well trained staff that cares for our residents that live in our communities. At Woodstone, we believe in hiring the best people and provide them the education and training that they need to do their job. We provide monthly in-service training to our employees and monthly educational nights for families.
- Financial Responsibility: Included in our vision is to be fiscally responsible to our residents, our vendors, and our investors. We do this by striving each month to stay on budget with no frivolous spending that would increase the cost to the resident unnecessarily.
Woodstone Senior Living is managed by Welcome Home Management Company based in Hutchinson, Minnesota. Welcome Home Management today manages 10 senior living properties across Minnesota and Wisconsin.