By Erika Smith, Community Life Coordinator, Woodstone of Hutchinson
When you think of Assisted Living, what do you think of? Many people think of Assisted Living as a place where mom and dad can move out of the home and into a senior community and receive assistance as needed. Today, more and more senior communities are offering diversity to the services and care they can provide, due to complications of transportation and lining up family to assist with those appointments.
At Woodstone Senior Living we like to think we are more than assisted living care suites and memory care housing. We believe we are the whole package from nursing and additional services provided to activities and community involvement. At Woodstone you will receive 24 hours care within a small home-like atmosphere. Some of the amenities that are offered at Woodstone are:
- Podiatry Services by On-Site Podiatry
- Routine Hearing Aid checks by Hutch Hearing Center
- Monthly Mini Massage Clinic, free of charge
- On-site Salon for Hair needs
- Weekly Doctor visits and Lab draws by Hutchinson Health
- Local Pharmacy delivery of Medications by Family Rexall
- Physician order in-house Physical/Occupational Therapy by Prairie River Home Care
- Hospice & End of Life Care services by Allina Hospice or St. Croix Hospice
If you are looking for an environment for your loved one that feels like home with individualized care, plus additional services, feel free to stop by for a tour or give Sara Brown a call at 320-234-8917 ext 200.