Submitted By: Val Corton, Community Life Coordinator, Woodstone – Rice Lake
Here at Woodstone Senior Living Community in Rice Lake WI, we pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere of choice for our residents. By having choices, our residents are able to maintain their independence and their continue to grow in the areas they choose.
One of our most recent updates to our Activity calendar that we have been able to make is the increased Church Service Opportunities that are available to all of our residents. Some of the services have been on the calendar for varied amounts of time, and some are new beginning November 1st!
We encourage all residents to take a moment to check out what is being offered and join in as they feel comfortable and as they are interested. If you would like to join your family member, we also encourage you to do so!
Each resident was given a flyer with updated opportunities, they can also find them on their monthly activity calendar.
- Bible Study – Chapel – Wednesdays at 10am
- Communion – Chapel – Thursdays at 10am
- Worship/Holy Communion with Pastor Sam – Chapel – 1st or 2nd Sunday at 11am
- Sunday Service with Pastor Life – Chapel – Sundays at 3pm
- Area Church Visit/Worship – Piano – 3rd Sunday of the month at 2:15pm
- Gospel/Hymns with SunJoo Kim – Piano – Mondays at 10am
If you have any questions about activities offered here at Woodstone, or are interested in bringing something new and exciting to our residents, please contact Val, Community Life Coordinator, at 715-736-6060 x13.
We would love to hear from you!