Looking back, 2022 was a year to remember, and a reminder that we can always overcome whatever challenges come our way. Here are some of our top 5 favorite events we attended.
1. Easter Event at Woodstone – We had over 100 kids come for our outdoor Easter Egg Hunt. There were real bunnies that the children and residents were able to hold! The REAL Easter Bunny even stopped by for a visit!
2. Bavarian Blast Parade – We attended the New Ulm’s Annual Summer Parade. Both staff and residents participated in this huge parade.
3. Walk to end Alzheimer’s – Our management team raised over $1000 for the Alzheimer’s Association. Crystal, Brittany, and Sissi took part in the 3 mile walk in Albert Lea, MN.
4. Thanksgiving Event – Due to Covid restrictions, we moved our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner to the New Ulm Community Center. We had an amazing turn out and were so thankful that we could celebrate in person again!
5. New Ulm Parade of Lights – We decorated our bus in hundreds of Christmas lights. Staff and residents participated in this long-standing holiday parade. We also sponsored the Holiday Lights in Motion Special Mobility Ride Night.
Thank you everyone for such an amazing year! We are looking forward to 2023 to be the best year yet!